Anticipated 2021 redemption calendar
|Notification and form availability date||3/1||6/1||8/31||12/2|
|Repurchase price||NAV as 3/30||NAV as 6/30||NAV as 9/30||NAV as 12/31|
|Proceeds sent out by||Mid-April||Mid-July||Mid-October||Mid-January 2022|
Process for redeeming shares
When the tender window is open, download the Tender Authorization Form.
Complete sections 1-4, including signing and dating the form.
- Shareholders who hold custodial accounts will need to submit paperwork to the custodian for sign-off prior to it being submitted to SS&C.
- Custodians might require additional paperwork. Reach out to your financial professional for additional instructions.
- LPL shareholders: LPL requires the Alternative Investment-10 (AI-10) form to be completed in addition to the Tender Authorization Form. Please contact LPL to obtain the AI-10 form, complete both forms, and mail both forms back to LPL. Please refer to your tender summary document for additional information.
Submit paperwork to shareholder’s financial professional or directly to SS&C, our transfer agent, for processing.
- Ameriprise shareholders: Return to Ameriprise by electronic submission (eFile), fax (1.866.432.9267) or by mail (70100 Ameriprise Financial Center, Minneapolis, MN 55474).
- Pershing shareholders: Submit the Tender Authorization Form to SS&C directly via any of the acceptable methods. Upon receipt by SS&C, FS will send the client’s tender request to Pershing for sign-off. For any Pershing-related accounts, please send to SS&C directly instead of Pershing.
Where to submit redemption paperwork
For delivery by registered, certified or express mail, overnight courier or personal delivery
c/o SS&C Technologies, Inc.
430 W. 7th St.
Kansas City, MO 64105
For delivery by regular mail
c/o SS&C Technologies, Inc.
P.O. Box 219095
Kansas City, MO 64121
For delivery by fax
(Limited to one tender authorization form per fax. Must include any applicable custodian authorization and authorized signer documentation.)
For delivery by email
(SS&C is unable to accept secure or encrypted submissions via email. Limited to one tender authorization form per email, must include any applicable custodian authorization and authorized signer documentation.)
Forms + resources
The following resources are available to submit a tender request or to view a sample of the Tender Authorization Form.
Frequently asked questions
When will forms be available to request a tender?
Forms will be made available on the Notification date each quarter. The tender notice will be delivered to all shareholders via their delivery election and forms can be downloaded from the “Forms + resources” section above when the tender window is open.
Can I sign the form electronically (e.g., Docusign, etc.)
Yes, Investors can use their own e-signature tool/technology to e-sign the tender form. Please consult your home office and/or clearing form for acceptability.
Can I cancel my request or withdraw my paperwork?
Yes, you may withdraw your Shares at any time prior to the expiration of the Offer (including any extension period) by requesting a Notice of Withdrawal and submitting it to the Company. A Notice of Withdrawal is available upon request by contacting the Company at (877)628-8575.
Will tenders be prorated and how is it calculated?
Whether or not the tender will be prorated cannot be determined at this time. The fund has a specified number of shares it can repurchase each quarter. All valid tender requests received prior to the expiration date of the repurchase offer will be considered. If the amount of repurchase requests exceeds the number of shares the fund seeks to repurchase, shares will be repurchased on a pro rata basis.
How will proceeds be sent to investors?
- Checks are sent via USPS and usually arrive within 7–10 business days after mailing.
- Proceeds sent to brokerage accounts may take 7–10 days to appear in accounts.
- Proceeds sent via ACH to a bank account are typically credited to the bank account in 3–5 days.
Still have a question?
Contact our Client Relations team Monday–Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM ET, at 877-628-8575.