Philadelphia – July 20, 2020 – FS Investments, a leading alternative investment manager, today announced the launch of its newly redesigned website at www.fsinvestments.com. The new site features a streamlined design, improved functionality and tailored experiences to meet the needs of financial professionals, investors and other visitors. Revamped sections include:
- Investments: Updated daily, this section is now the go-to source for the most current fund performance data, offering quick access to key stats and literature, exportable tables and portfolio highlights.
- Insights: Formerly called “Perspectives,” this section allows visitors to easily find and read the growing body of works produced by the firm’s Research team.
- Education: Expanded content and more intuitive navigation help visitors quickly locate and digest brief articles that explain the why and how of alternative investing.
- Resources: This significantly expanded section now offers wide-ranging FAQs and a more intuitive library to allow visitors to self-serve as desired.
- Company: Career seekers will now find the application process and a more robust introduction to firm values like diversity & inclusion and civic engagement.
“The user was central to building our new website,” said Steve DeAngelis, Senior Managing Director and Head of Distribution at FS Investments. “Our primary goal was to create an experience that is memorable, relevant, caters to visitors across all devices and provides seamless navigation and functionality. Today’s launch is a culmination of months of hard work, and we are excited to share the result.”
FS Investments’ new website will continue to be updated on a regular basis. Visitors are encouraged to explore the website and participate in a feedback survey that can be found on the site or accessed by clicking here.
About FS Investments
FS Investments is a leading asset manager dedicated to helping individuals, financial professionals and institutions design better portfolios. The firm provides access to alternative sources of income and growth, and focuses on setting industry standards for investor protection, education and transparency. FS Investments is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA with offices in New York, NY, Orlando, FL and Leawood, KS. Visit www.fsinvestments.com to learn more.