You can access your clients’ statements through DST Vision.
You can also use DST Vision to:
- Get an overview of client accounts and transactions
- Manage account information and reporting
- Export data and customize your news feed
If the investment is held within a custodial account or a statement is not posted, contact your clearing firm for additional information.
Are your investments held through broker-controlled or NSCC positions? If so, you need to work with your financial professional or firm to access your account.
All others can access statements through the investor portal.
- Go to the Investor login (you can also find it under the “Resources” menu “Account access + FAQs” section).
- Log in and skip to step 4 if you already have a user ID/password. If you don’t, select “Need to establish User ID?”
- Fill in the blank fields and press the “Continue” button. You should now see your account information.
- Click “Quarterly Statements” at the top left corner to select a statement.
Need help? See our guide with visuals and instructions that walk you through each step.
You can also use the investor portal to:
- Download tax forms
- View account activity
- Manage delivery options
Still have questions?
Contact our Client Relations team Monday–Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM ET, at 877-628-8575.