Change distribution method

Change distribution method

BDCs, closed-end fund or real estate income trust

If you own...
FS Credit Real Estate Income Trust
FS Energy & Power Fund
FS Global Credit Opportunities Fund
FS KKR Capital Corp. (registered shareholders only)
FS KKR Capital Corp. II (registered shareholders only)

Fill out and return the account maintenance form. If you are invested through a custodial account, submit the specified form to the clearing firm/intermediary. Custodial sign-off is required prior to any changes taking place at the Transfer Agent. In addition, your broker-dealer or clearing firm might require additional documentation. Please contact your financial professional or firm for more information.

For investments held in a brokerage account, contact your financial professional or firm to access your account and change your distribution selection.

Interval funds and mutual funds

If you own...
FS Credit Income Fund 
FS Energy Total Return Fund 
FS Long/Short Equity Fund 
FS Multi-Alternative Income Fund
FS Multi-Strategy Alternatives Fund
FS Chiron Capital Allocation Fund
FS Chiron SMid Opportunities Fund

Please contact your financial professional or firm to change your distribution selection.

Still have questions? Unsure what type of account you have?

Contact our Client Relations team Monday–Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM ET, at 877-628-8575.

Search our site