Are your investments held through broker-controlled or NSCC positions? If so, you need to work with your financial professional or firm to enroll in e-delivery.
For all others, you can receive an email instead of paper mail to notify you as soon as new documents are available in your online account. To enroll:
- Go to the Investor login (you can also find it under the “Resources” menu “Account access + FAQs” section).
- Log in and skip to step 4 if you already have a user ID/password. If you don’t, select “Need to establish User ID?”
- Fill in the blank fields and press the “Continue” button. You should now see your account information.
- Click “Delivery options” in the Account maintenance menu at the top right of your screen.
- Select the materials you would like to receive electronically and click “Continue.”
Need help? See our guide with visuals and instructions that walk you through each step.
Still have questions? Unsure what type of account you have?
Contact our Client Relations team Monday–Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM ET, at 877-628-8575.