Anticipated 2023 redemption calendar
|Q1 2023||Q2 2023||Q3 2023||Q4 2023|
|Notification and form availability date||2/21||5/23||8/22||11/21|
|Repurchase price||NAV as 3/15||NAV as 6/14||NAV as 9/13||NAV as 12/13|
|Proceeds sent out by||3/22||6/21||9/20||12/20|
Process for redeeming shares
When the tender window is open, download the Repurchase Request Form, if applicable. For positions submitted via the NSCC, please contact your financial professional or intermediary on how to submit this request.
Step 2 : For registered shareholders ONLY.
Complete sections A–E, as necessary, including signing and dating the form.
- Shareholders who hold custodial accounts will need to submit paperwork to the custodian for sign-off prior to it being submitted to SS&C
- Custodians might require additional paperwork. Reach out to your financial professional for additional instructions.
Submit paperwork to shareholder’s financial professional or directly to SS&C for processing.
Where to submit redemption paperwork
For delivery by registered, certified or express mail, overnight courier or personal delivery
c/o SS&C Technologies, Inc.
430 W. 7th St.
Kansas City, MO 64105
For delivery by regular mail
c/o SS&C Technologies, Inc.
P.O. Box 219095
Kansas City, MO 64121
Forms + resources
Repurchase request form
Please download the appropriate form when it becomes available and submit accordingly.
Frequently asked questions
How will proceeds be sent to shareholders?
- Payment for all shares repurchased pursuant to this offer will be made not later than 7 days after the repurchase pricing date.
- Proceeds sent to brokerage accounts may take 7–10 days to appear in accounts.
- Proceeds sent via ACH to a bank account are typically credited to the bank account in 3–5 days.
Will tenders be prorated and how is it calculated?
Whether or not the tender will be prorated cannot be determined at this time. The fund has a specified number of shares it can repurchase each quarter. All valid tender requests received prior to the expiration date of the repurchase offer will be considered. If the amount of repurchase requests exceeds the number of shares the fund seeks to repurchase, shares will be repurchased on a pro rata basis.
What happens to my request if redemptions are prorated?
In the event that repurchases are prorated, any unsatisfied requests must be resubmitted at the beginning of the next quarterly redemption window.
How is the share repurchase price determined?
The share repurchase price is based on the NAV per share as of the close of regular trading on the NYSE on the Repurchase Pricing Date, which normally will be the same date as the repurchase request deadline.
Still have a question?
Contact our Client Relations team Monday–Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM ET, at 877-628-8575.