You can get an overview of your clients’ accounts through DST Vision.
You can also use DST Vision to:
- View transaction history or access statements
- Manage account information and reporting
- Export data and customize your news feed
If the investment is held within a custodial account or a statement is not posted, contact your clearing firm for additional information.
Are your investments held through broker-controlled or NSCC positions? If so, speak with your financial professional or firm to access your account.
All others can access their account online by logging into the investor portal.
- Go to the Investor login (you can also find it under the “Resources” menu “Account access + FAQs” section).
- Log in to see your account information. If you don’t have a user ID/password, select “Need to establish User ID?”
- Fill in the blank fields and press the “Continue” button. You should now see your account information.
Need help? See our guide with visuals and instructions that walk you through each step.
You can also use the investor portal to:
- Access statements
- Download tax forms
- Manage delivery options
Still have questions?
Contact our Client Relations team Monday–Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM ET, at 877-628-8575.