FS in the news

Troy Gayeski on Bloomberg: A “Dare to Dream” scenario

December 15, 2023 | 6 minute read

“Every class of recession indicator—whether it’s bank underwriting standards, inverted yield curve, the pace that the Fed has tightened or the lagging effects of monetary policy—on the margin, show a potential 50%–60% chance of mild recession, 40%–50% chance of Dare to Dream.”

–Troy Gayeski

Chief Market Strategist Troy Gayeski joined Jonathan Ferro on “Bloomberg The Open” to discuss the likelihood of avoiding recession in favor of what he calls a Dare to Dream scenario. He addressed potential opportunities in private markets, how recent inflation numbers may influence the Fed and what to think about when planning asset allocations for the new year.

Watch the video to hear more from Troy.  

Search our site